Why do you need Managed WordPress Hosting
Are you wondering what is “Managed WordPress hosting”?
If you’re like the majority, then you most likely thought: Why is there such an enormous price difference in routine WordPress Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting? Is Managed WordPress hosting really that better? Do I want managed WordPress hosting for my site? Is managed WordPress hosting worth the cost and effort?
If you have any of these questions, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will highlight the need of a managed WordPress hosting. WordPress has gained popularity over time and hence due to the popularity, web hosting providers have chosen to specialize in WordPress and offer what’s known as managed WordPress hosting. Your host will provide you the Managed hosting for your WordPress Website or Server.
To address the above questions we need to learn what are the services that are being provided by your host. Primarily if your interest is WordPress specific you might need a Managed WordPress Hosting.
Managed WordPress hosting is a service where all technical aspects of running WordPress is managed by the host. This includes security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.
The idea of managed WordPress hosting is to provide a completely hassle-free experience so that you can easily focus on running your business. One of the best parts about Managed WordPress hosting is the 24*7 expert support. Your support is provided by real WordPress experts with lots of experience rather than someone who is reading a support manual.
While managed WordPress hosting sounds amazing, it’s not for everybody. Take a look at the pros and cons of managed WordPress hosting before you make your decision.
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Faster – Managed WordPress hosting servers are configured specially for WordPress. They are blazing fast even when your website gets a lot of traffic.
- Security – You are practically hacker-proof when you go with a managed WordPress hosting provider. They have a very tight security layer that actively scans for malware and blocks all hacking attempts.
- Expert Support – Unlike other web hosts, the staff is highly knowledgeable in WordPress. They advise you against using plugins that impact performance, solve problems faster, and much more. It is like having an army of WordPress experts on your side for assistance.
- Daily Backups – They create daily backups and offer restore points if you ever want to revert.
- Automatic Updates – You don’t have to worry about updates because they are done automatically.
- No downtime – No matter how much traffic your site gets, your website will probably never go down.
- Dev Tools – Although it varies by a host, you usually dev tools such as staging area, version control, etc.
At Diadem, we provide a managed WordPress Hosting
- Accelerate your development process – Using the WordPress open-source framework, you can easily customize your WordPress Platform for your business needs. WP Engine helps your teams increase productivity with different features and tools.
- Leave it to the WordPress experts – We ensure your hosting is properly configured for your business and are ready to offer a real-time security threat detection. Free Encrypt SSL Certificates and 24*7 Expert Support. We also manage WordPress update, hence you’re always a step ahead.
- High-performance infrastructure – Our premium partnership with Plesk provides a wide range of solution that delivers lightning fast, scalable, highly available and secure experiences. We optimize tools and plugins for your WordPress, so you don’t have to, instead, you gain time back to focus on innovating.
- Free your marketers – Your marketers need tools that enable them to publish new content and update creative assets without leaning on development resources. With WordPress, the world’s most used and fastest growing CMS your teams gain that freedom and agility.
There’s a Plesk Edition for everyone
WordPress Toolkit from Plesk allows server administrators, resellers and customers to manage their WordPress instances, enabling a variety of development workflows for WordPress admins of all skill levels, from beginners to pros.
An insight Of Plesk features :
- Plesk makes it super easy to run WordPress on your server with pre-configured settings and extra security features pre-installed
- Never code on a live site again thanks to integrated cloning and staging functionality
- No extra license fees for commercial Plesk extensions, providing cost savings up to 18%
- Rock-solid server-to-site security
- Integrated WordPress Toolkit allows mass management of multiple WordPress instances on a single server
- Harden-up multiple sites with one click
- Built-in backup functionality
- Self-repair functionality
Benefits for the End-User Customer :
- Detect rogue & out-of-date WordPress installations on your server before they get hacked
- Easily update/upgrade/harden multiple WordPress installations with a single click
- Get notified whenever server updates or new WordPress plugin & themes are available
- All you need to secure and administer your WordPress sites through an intuitive user interface that reduces management time and TCO
Concluding it managed hosting is an excellent option for a wide range of applications. The development tools often vary by the service provider you are using, but most commonly you get tools like version control or staging area, etc. If your plan is also WordPress-specific, you’ll be setting your site up for success from the very start. please visit https://diadem.in/wordpress-hosting/