If you had spent this Diwali in loading up on all the high calorie delicacies which you could lay your hands and went on a merry making overdrive, here are some quick tips which you can use to beat the Diwali blues and get back into action:
- Get adequate sleep – go back to your usual sleeping pattern.
- Get back to the gym – start with light weights and cardio workouts.
- Eat home cooked food – keep it light and oil free.
- Interface with your clients and coworkers – they are all in the same boat as you are.
- Take it easy for the next few days – slide yourself in slowly and avoid going head on with your work.
- Archive the memories – photos, video, cards. Share them or put them away in your closet.
- Writeup a small list of things Todo to make your next Diwali brighter.
From all of us at Diadem, we wish you all a Happy Diwali and a sparkling New Year ahead!