Quick Tips to Beat the Diwali Blues
If you had spent this Diwali in loading up on all the high calorie delicacies which you could lay your hands and went on a merry making overdrive, here are some quick tips which you can use to beat the Diwali blues and get back into action:
- Get adequate sleep – go back to your usual sleeping pattern.
- Get back to the gym – start with light weights and cardio workouts.
- Eat home cooked food – keep it light and oil free.
- Interface with your clients and coworkers – they are all in the same boat as you are.
- Take it easy for the next few days – slide yourself in slowly and avoid going head on with your work.
- Archive the memories – photos, video, cards. Share them or put them away in your closet.
- Writeup a small list of things Todo to make your next Diwali brighter.
From all of us at Diadem, we wish you all a Happy Diwali and a sparkling New Year ahead!