2010 – The Year in Review
Dec 26, 2010
As 2010 finally comes to a close, here is a good time for all of us to take a stock of our hits and misses and plan ahead for the next year. I am pretty sure all of us have had some unique experiences to share and from an organisation perspective, I am summing up some of the milestones which we were able to reach this year:
Apart from the above, we were able to enhance our server hardware, software and generally streamline our operations to deliver over 99.5% service uptime to our clients
- Diadem website revamp: We were able to redo our very own website, www.diadem.co.in and launch it online.
- New shared hosting plans: We overhauled our shared hosting plans for windows and linux and upgraded our clients to take benefit of the enhanced features available.
- Launch of our VPS Hosting Plans: We achieved a significant milestone this year by launching our VPS hosting plans and subsequently upgrading the server hardware, automating backup and being able to provide custom solutions for a growing group of clients, who are able to run their mission critical apps within their own dedicated server environment at costs, which are a fraction of a dedicated server.
- Newsletters: As part of my client interaction initiatives, I am now sending out regular e-newsletters to our clients to keep them abreast on our current happenings and upcoming trends in the industry. This effort has been well received and the efforts appreciated by our clients.
- Dedicated Server Management Module: Our very own server management module is on the verge of being released and would allow our dedicated and VPS clients to being able to manage and communicate more effectively through this web based application. Stay tuned for more details on this soon.
. Though we also have had our fair share of misses and non starters to contend with this year, we have quite a few services planned for the future and I feel pretty good to conclude this year on a high note. On behalf of our entire crew @ Diadem, we wish you continued success for the year ahead and hope you make the most of it as well!