After months of planning, training and execution, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Jelastic PAAS Cloud
at India’s leading Uptime Certified TIER IV IDC @ GPX, Mumbai
. Post our evaluation of various Platform-as-a-Service solutions over the past year, we ultimately decided to partner with Jelastic as it appeared to be the best fit for our needs considering the below key factors:
- Jelastic PaaS is a proven Cloud platform, that is available at over 50 data centers worldwide, and is widely used by developers and SMBs.
- The storage and Container deployment is built on Virtuozzo, a leading Cloud Storage technology provider which we have been using successfully over the past five years for our VM deployments.
- The Jelastic UI is easy to understand for SMBs, yet it includes enough options for the experienced developers for deploying their apps online.
- Jelastic team provides 24×7 support to us, so for mission-critical hosting of our clients` applications we can be sure in getting proactive support from Jelastic.
- Jelastic offers true Pay-per-Use pricing model, allowing our clients to be charged only for the resources they actually consume, not overpaying for the limits. This option helps to save cloud hosting costs significantly, unlike other public cloud providers pricing policies, where you need to pay for allocated resources irrespective for your actual consumption.
As part of our managed services, we offer the following benefits for to our clients hosted on our network:
- Self-owned datacenter network at India’s only Uptime Certified TIER IV datacenter facility in Mumbai, India with 99.999% uptime SLA.
- Redundant, multi homed network with all leading ISPs in India with over 300 mbps dedicated uplink with an on-demand burstable capacity to 1 Gbps.
- Enterprise grade server hardware, network and firewalls from leading hardware vendors.
- Automated daily backups and recovery solutions is included for no additional charges!
- Cloud partnerships with AWS and Azure enabled us to scale infrastructure seamlessly for capacity surge.
- 24×7 Support over phone, email and chat from NOC in Kolkata, India.
As part of our long term commitment, we have invested in scalable hardware, integrated Jelastic with our billing and support backend and trained our support team to provide support for users opting to evaluate Jelastic PAAS
on our infrastructure. We also plan to provide Jelastic walkthrough guides in the coming weeks ahead for hosting common workloads as easy as 1-2.-3!
So without going into further details, we would like to welcome you to test drive the Jelastic PAAS cloud
, FREE for 14 days
and experience the simplicity and ease of deploying complex hosting environments with simply a few clicks!