Email Marketing Tips which are proven to give you a better ROI for your efforts
- Looking for a cost-effective marketing plan in 2018? What’s better than then our 5 Top Email Marketing Tips to boost your marketing efforts.
- Introduced in 1998, Email Marketing has evolved from personalized emails to auto responders with the basic idea remaining the same- establish a direct contact with the customers.
- Where larger organizations spend millions of dollars on bulk email marketing small organizations can still make their presence felt by keeping a check at some of the key features while going for email marketing
- While you can use different email-marketing software available to easily get more email subscribers, the actual email delivery part comes down to your email marketing service provider
- So how can small companies use email marketing as an impactful marketing tool? What features should small companies look into before implementing an email marketing software?
- All these questions can be narrowed down to 5 simple email marketing tips checklist which organizations should look for before selecting their email service provider
1. Automation is like having a dedicated sales team working for you around the clock.
- With auto responders at your service make sure you are never late to welcome your new subscribers or keep your customers updated about your new launches. It should be all available with a click away.
- You can simply automate your list management with triggers.Convert leads to opportunities when they open a specific email and send them to follow up email when an email is clicked automatically
2. Tailor-Made plans as per your need.
- Be very careful while selecting a plan for your email marketing. Fancy features with a high pay off commitments may make you lose more money with terrible results. A smart way to choose a plan for your organization would be to know what you exactly need. Instead of restricting yourself with a single plan for all your campaigns go all out and try different features and plans that suits you the best
- A good email marketing service provider would not only provide you the flexibility with your campaigns but their expert advice will also help you take result-driven steps
3. Reports and insights for cost-effective email marketing
- Email marketing is one of the most measurable marketing tactics on the planet. You can track everything from who opened and clicked your campaigns, to where in the world the subscriber lives and which links they clicked on
- Start looking beyond the traditional reports and look for trends in your subscribers.You can further segregate your audience into different groups on the basis of their behavior and send customized emails. This will help you create high engaging emails for the future leading to better ROI.
4. Email Validation is a must
- One of the most important things to look for is your emails should not end up in the spam folder.
- For this email, validation is a must. Dead email accounts not only clog your existing email list but hurts your ROI as well. So an updated email list is critical for better email marketing results.
- Hosted subscribe pages, subscription form widgets and an auto-updated mailing list are one of the key things to look for when concerned about email validation
- 5. Email Personalization makes all the difference
- These days inbox is filled with emails. What can actually make you stand out is a personalized touch to your email.
- Research has shown that consumers like to shift to brands that add a personal touch to their emails. It can be automated date-based reminders, like birthday coupons or membership renewals.
- You can also add a personalized touch to your emails by asking questions to your subscribers through feedback forms or surveys. It can be like communicating with your subscribers and making them feel that their opinion matters. Adding polls to your emails will not your make your emails engaging but also boost your click-through rates.
Wrapping our Email Marketing Tips Checklist
- With this time test email marketing tips you can start working with your email service provider for the most appropriate solution for your needs. Discuss in detail your requirements and see what they have to offer. One of the best ways to start off with will be the pay as you go plan.