India’s first, API driven Server Management Portal is now online!
Diadem Technologies launches India’s first, datacenter API driven, server management web portal
After months of development, stumbling blocks and functionality improvements, our server management portal is finally online for our Dedicated and VPS hosting clients. This application will allow our clients to monitor, manage and request support through a simple web based interface which has been specifically developed keeping in view the needs of organisations that outsource their server hosting requirements to private datacenter providers.
This is probably India’s first, API driven, fully automated, web based server management application and full credit goes to our developers and our Datacenter API services team in ensuring that the remote API services integrated seamlessly with our application and and all issues were resolved before we released the app online. Following are some of the key features of this server management application:
- 256-bit SSL encryption is being used rendering all communication between your browser and the server as fully secure.
- Sensitive data within the application is being encrypted and saved in the DB using a secret encryption key which can only be deciphered from within the application.
- Servers can be rebooted online. The login details for various applications deployed alongwith the server hardware details can also be viewed online.
- Post your support tickets online and each ticket will be archived for future reference.
- Monitor your server bandwidth usage on a real-time basis with MRTG graphs.
You can read more details on our server management portal on our website and if you are an existing client, you can jump right in and login to your account. We intend to keep adding new features to this application on a sustained basis and make it an indispensable tool of choice for managing your online dedicated and virtual servers.
If you would like to use this utility for managing your hosted servers, drop us a line to discuss your requirements and recommend an appropriate solution.